Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good understanding you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable inventions ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of products and not trying to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and how to get an idea patented it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design InventHelp Patent Referral Services and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.